I work primarily with small private institutions to achieve desired results in a mutually agreed time-frame. Because every situation and campus is unique, I adapt my consultation to the specific needs and culture of your organization. I value my clients’ trust and privacy, which is why I don’t post a client list. References are always provided when requested.
Initial inquiry is usually made by the president, the board chair or the executive assistant to the president and/or board.
How I Work with Clients
Long-term institutional sustainability is my ultimate aim in all consulting assignments which is why I spend significant time listening so that long after my engagement, you are able to maintain the action plan we designed together. Throughout the consulting relationship, I put great care into fostering mutual responsibility. As a result, Bulette Consulting typically uses the following approach:
- Initial Consultation
- a confidential phone call or in-person meeting, for which there is no charge
- Information Gathering
- may include interviews, data collection and observation during a campus visit
- Assignment Objective
- diagnosis of the situation and follow-up discussion with client
- Recommendation and Design
- a written report to the client outlining a recommended action plan
- campus visit(s) to work with the client in executing the recommended action
- to promote knowledge transfer and ownership
- Follow-up and Debrief
- post implementation contact to sustain momentum, monitor progress and recommend adjustments
To learn more about my approach and to discuss how I could help your institution, please CONTACT me.